The starting of Lorna Doone, when the instruments goes into reverb, exactly at 1.00 till 1.15, I get chills.
On Sunday, since my sister and dad were on their own adventure in the land of the Golden Temples, mom and me drove 1 1/2 half hours to this Thai village, Satun just for a bowl of noodles with extra cow intestines and other not-to-be-imagined ingredients. I know, barbaric of us.
And I'll be feasting on ribs with Rab this Saturday. What could possibly be wrong with me and meat :(
The idiot box hasn't been nice to me lately cos suddenly it's the season finale for Revenge and I also lost count of which episode of Mad Men I last saw. I'm also suddenly obsessed with Rachel Zoe and Tip finds humour in that. I also like to think that I could be a Gallery Girl, way cooler than any on them. Too much TV and I build my own utopia.
I am now at work, really working hard on a word search game. Slap me, somebody.
No comments:
Post a Comment