Monday, June 24, 2013

For a change, something happy.

I think this weekend's rum springa has got to be one of my favourite weekends so far. I haven't wandered off  alone to a photo exhibition or art gallery for such a long time that I forgot how liberating it could be. And dinner with the kiddo while dancing to Tame Impala made me realize i should just move out to the city and live a little. The art show we went to turned out to be rather pretentious so that was rather a sad case but I bet Rab enjoyed the crazy laughter session with the boys who were a lil' tipsy but the nicest at their worst. Its nice to have different sets of friends who brings out something different about you in a good way. 

I also feel thankful that I have an awesome boyfriend who sent me all these Beatles memorabilia with his neat-est hand writing all the way from across the globe. Hurry back soon Tip! 

Somehow I feel rather content today thanks to the fancy Chinese lunch and tea I had with my best friend on Sunday and honestly, I've been on a caffeine hiatus for quite awhile and the coffee we decided to have in Espressamente Illy just made me all wobbly on the knees and it makes me wanna put the volume to max and just listen to Mogwai while I sip it. 

Free of Monday blues, bad hair day, don't care. 





No comments: