I don't think I've felt this much hollow negativity since i was in 2nd year in uni back in the undergraduate days. I could sleep all day and let this misery pass. It haunts you, it tears you and no amount of anything can make it go away. I can see myself drowning within these dark clouds. I didn't know a book could have such effect over me.
Lately, I've been trying to close my eyes and do the everyday norms that i do. I guess we never fully utilize our senses. I don't know how George Wong, or Dr Tan, or Larry did it. They're all 70 plus and they've been blind since birth. Except for Larry. He was blind when he was 30 and still went to work till he was 55. Now that's something admirable. I spent an hour and had lunch with the lot and I find it rather inspirational on how they have the will to live each day while I could feel my energy fading like a dimmed light just to go through a day.
But riding a bicycle in the middle of old rustic buildings and off cinnamon filled air while the wind blowing every strand of my baby hair, now that ladies and gentlemen, that's content unconsciously.
No comments:
Post a Comment