Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunburned

"Under dormant trees
Under bright lit skies
Mountains of maple leaves
Standing side by side"       
Real Estate, Green Aisle.

I wouldn't how to to describe my first ever festival experience. No literature could sum up what I felt, no heartbeats could be counted and no feelings could be drawn as i pushed swimming through the crowd. I could only explain in mere sentences that it was only me and music. Music and me.

So here i am, back in reality land, with a nose that looked like it was in the baking tray for half a day. Such a sad tale but one worth telling once i grow old.

So Cambodia in May. Any takers?

2 comments:

said...

April or May? According to my school calendar, I do have mid break on may. :D

Sarah Iqbal said...

Wahhh!! gimme a date!! from when till when :)