I don't like to jinx it but i think my boss is growing rather fond of me. (I just jinxed it didn't i?. Le Sigh) SO cheers to all those days where i didn't take leave and still showed up at the office with a bunch of articles right on time.*
New year came and i didn't believe in any resolutions but I think i made plans till 2016. I was really blinded by the fact that i'd be stuck in a small fishing town with a life only with stray cats and now and then friendly old grandmas. Oh boy i was wrong. Who knew my research paper would be taking me places. So it has been set, each country a year to present it and it made my knees weak that these were all invitations from such highly admired professors.**
But i'd probably still die as a spinster.
______________________________________________________________________
*- No bragging intended
**- Little bragging intended
3 comments:
Haha! No lah. You won't! :))
Over lah anda ni. :p
I still have a feeling i will ://
Awww. Then, space me some space. Let me join you riding the bandwagon. Hehe! I'll bring along some rabbits, if you dont mind. ;))
Oh and some sponge cakes. Mmmmdap..
Post a Comment