Listening to Polica as i am writing this and I could suddenly feel that this ought to be a good day minus the fact that I have dozens of work stacked away in that corner of my cold metal depressing book shelf.
I've picked up the art of climbing. The road to Kathmandu ought to start somewhere I guess.
Somedays I dread climbing as I get suffocated and my mind seems to
trapped into some trapeze and focusing seems like such hard work.
Somedays, my mind would wander and that's when its the easiest.
I've also noticed that there's a muay thai academy near one of the
village.This god forsaken town never fails to surprise me with such
oddity and density. Its harvest season now so every now and then, the
smell of burning fields would be clouding the whole space and the other
day i witnessed the villagers burning their fields for a second round of
paddy planting.
No comments:
Post a Comment