Friday, March 23, 2012

Note to self

You know those days when you wake up and you dont feel like going through the day but you still force yourself anyway because life actually does not leave us much options does it?
If you dont go to work, you might get fired. If you dont go to class, you might miss out on lectures and probably get killed on your exam day. (ok, that was exggerated much)

But life is fun too. It is. I am nearly 24. Mother likes to think that I am already 24 and I've met quite a few people from all walks of life and the world is filled with all these unique humans. Why am i whining, right? I feel bad at myself when i whine on certain days. Tis a habit none of us should possess, really.

This is my final semester of my under graduate years. I'm did/doing five freaking years just because i decided to do a double major/degree. This ought to be one of the best years of my life because graduate studies will take me to another level of consciousness and come on, people would kill to be in my shoes. So lets try and make the best of it and come out alive and be optimistic.

Barely alive is acceptable too.




This post is written out of nervous-ness because i'll be meeting up with a Professor who could be my future supervisor for my graduate studies.

No comments: