Been reading The Chateau written by William Maxwell and I feel like on somedays it has become a setback while on better days, i feel like i'm in the story too. Quarter of the book has french conversations and yours truly only took French back in Sayfol for a year so I did not find any relevance in that thus Google Translator had to do my math. Awfully not satisfying. Well i do have a pocket french dictionary i bought in a second hand bookstore back in the ancient city of Bagan when i was 15 but of course, things goes into hiding when you awfully need them.
Basically I've been ignoring my book review as if it holds no importance whereas the due date is next week. I figure this disease of not wanting to do anything has to do with the hot climate that the northern states possess. Cant blame how the earth is aligned can we.
I'll be exploring south of Thailand in 2 nights or so. That would be the highlight of this not ever so productive mid semester break. Been helping Faisal's varsity applications. Been prioritizing on where he should go and its funny that the list of priority seems like a game of Tetris now because of what they, he, she, said advices from people around us.
I posted a mix tape to Tip the other week and i like how registered mails works. In a week or so, my mostly lo-fi songs had landed in London. I wonder how the mail room works sometimes. Amazingly bizarre.
I can hear my bed calling and its only noon. I can feel my dendrites dying too due to low/none productivity.
No comments:
Post a Comment