A few sleeps ago, I received a card/letter all the way from London. It was from Tip. I feel like when you have the most crappiest day where you dont want to talk to people, and then something neat and sweet comes along your way, you forget all the sucky things you encountered through out the day and just enjoy the box of pizza that the old man got me while i read my letter.
I've had these bangs, or fringes as people like to address them (which i find weird) eversince I reached puberty and mind you i was 18. Yes i am one of those late bloomers. I'll be 24 this year and i've never been separated with my bangs since 18. There are times when they outgrow themselves or when the stylist cuts it too short. But it has always been there. Tip was right. He has never seen my forehead. How odd. We've known each other for half a decade now and despite our weird relationship right now, he has yet to see my forehead. I know i have a nice well formed forehead but i dont know why i still cover quarter of my face with hair. That's what granny claims. So the other day, i tried to pull my hair back and i observed myself in the mirror. It feels like i was a whole different person. Like this person has a different identity, different sets of clothes, different way of thinking. All things different. Then it hit me. I am not ready to let go of my bangs.
Let's try it again once this hair grows to an appropriate length.
Let's try it again once this hair grows to an appropriate length.
No comments:
Post a Comment