Friday, August 20, 2010

Food

I've been rampaging on desserts lately. Late night desserts. They just make everything seem so platonic. Everything is being weaved in the most dreamy manner prior to all those 'mellon collie and infinite sadness' (as how smashing pumpkins would say it) throughout the day.

Nothing beats a nice couch and jazz music swimming across my own little world while stuffing myself to banana cake, butter sauce and vanilla ice cream. Lets top it up with hot chocolate and tiny bits of marshmallows floating like islands.

Gelatos! I can go all day about them. I blame Elizabeth Gilbert for it. They too seem to be playing an important role in my life. Thank you! People watching has been a part and parcell of it too.

Last nite, i had a get together with a few close friends and we drove up to another side of town feasting on one of the most colorful food in town. Rice on banana leaf. Such wonders. And how frozen yoghurt saved the nite. (Again with the dessert)

Eat Pray Love. That is what i've been synchronising myself into lately. Though the love part i seem to still lack and not quite understand. A certified noob.

Sunday. Visiting refugees :) I hope to make a difference.

Honestly, honestly. I think you just can't see me happy.

No comments: