Three sleeps ago, Kimmy, one of my close friends, lended me this beautiful ever so whimsical book. Its now a major motion picture. Its called, "Eat Pray Love". Its written by Elizabeth Gilbert. I found myself drawn to every page but at the same time, i forbid myself to read in a hurry (like i always do to most books due to curiousness of the ending). I just simply did not want to finish the book because a book like that should never have an ending. Its just too perfect and intangible. I know, i'm crazy. Oh well.
I just cannot wait for the movie to come out! :) Starring Julia Roberts!
What's more ironic is that the setting took place mostly in Italy. The over excitement on gelato, rissotto ai funghi and aglio oglio just seems to tangle with whatever is happening in my life right now. This parallelism if thats what i should call it, is just one of those microscopic details in life that i'm actually enjoying in a rather odd way.
Anywhoo, there are talks in the household about a trip to Bangkok via the train and from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai . The northern part of Thailand. This December. If this trip were to take place, i'd be super ecstatic!
Meanwhile, back in the real world, i'm wrestling with experiments, experimental reports, and literature reviews. I just can't wait to leave everyone and everything for Burma. 30th August, hurry up! twenty two more sleeps to go!
Lastly, Ramadhan Kareem to all my fellow muslims :) May we try and change for the better during this Ramadhan :)
2 comments:
omg!!! im reading that book tooo!!! its so beatiful rite!!
-audrey-
i know!! i just kept thinkin about the gelato. haha
Post a Comment