Its 7.47am according to my lappie. I've been awake since 6.30am. I blame the tea. I decided to start my spring cleaning. Everytime i feel anxious, i have this tendency to start spring cleaning. This time, it was not anxiety. It was the tea.
I felt like i was sucked into another dimension because down there, at the park, middle aged chinese woman are dancing gracefully to the art of tai chi with traditional chinese tune swimming in the air.
I've been thinking a lot lately. I figured, i must not have been doing something right. Mishaps after mishaps kept bowling up to me as if i'm those pin balls waiting to be striked at. I don't really blame them for doing this to me. I am after after all, flawed. Aren't we all?
Its Friday.
Nuzul Al-Quran is today.
We've reached 17 days of Ramadhan already. Sometimes, most of us apprehend in our own episodes of life, we forget the true meaning of Ramadhan. I feel like i'm drowning at times. Trying really hard to get to the surface but all these mediocre problems kept pulling me down. Its the Holy month. Lets try be better and do something about ourselves. Beautiful mess. That is how we are/were created.
Friday mubarak and Ramadhan kareem :)
2 comments:
ini mesti pas reading my post ni,oh perasan nye
ur post? hahaha..tak bace lagi ok. jgn perasan sgt ;p
Post a Comment