Yes, yes, i admit, i kinda freaked out. Alhamdullilah, i passed the two papers i feared most! :)
I can be such a drama queen at times. Well, can't blame, i do have Generalized Anxiety Disorder ;) I'm serious.
I just wanna say thanx to all those who have helped me overcome this. Thanx for all your support. You guys know who you are ;)
Geez, i gotta start packing. Didnt really brought much stuff, but still, i have this habit of placing things everywhere in the house and i have a brain of an 80 year old. Yes, Sarah Iqbal is demented.
I just watched an episode of Glee doing the Madonna tribute. That calmed me down :)
Anyways, my face is all dried up now due to fcuking Clearasil. I thought it was a well recognizable brand, so i tried using it. And bangggg! My face deteriorated. How am i suppose to face the world! *cries*
With things in beserk, i have this heavy feeling of leaving my mom and my monkeys.
I'm gonna continue crying for other reasons as well. Have a nice weekend fellow humanoids.