One of the reason's why i haven't updated my blog is newsflash: i'm working almost everyday now. So its straight off work after classes. Hence, i've become a slob. So is micasa.
Sarah=Slob -___-
Saturday night was awesomely fantastic! Watermelon flavored air, tranny hunting, eating chicken flavored corn by the roadside, forcing the boys to drink my Minute Maid and nearly destroying Hana's car. Ahahhaha! One of my fav night outs so far :)
Tranny hunting was beyond what i imagined it would be like. Boy they had nicer assets then mine!! Such as insult. Pfffttt.
The boys are such joking machines. Hana, Ferdz, Pa, Bo and Hyde, thanx for the night out :)
Oh, i finally got my current dream top from Pull and Bear. So that's one thing i can tick off from the list. ;)
I got mommy a Mother's Day gift. I know we're supposed to appreciate mom's everyday, but yeah, i mean i haven't gotten her anything solid since i started working. Inconsiderate of me? I know. Gonna have it courier tomorrow :)
Had a nice massage today at this neat spa :)
Happy week ahead fellow earthlings :)