Monday, January 11, 2010

Greetings

Its already Monday? Dang. Time passes so fast for me these days. Which is good because i feel nauseated and anxious when things are slow. For example like IPE class. Its only an hour and thirty minutes class but, it feels like a 2 hour class. Go figure.

Work? Work is going great despite the tiredness. I so need a raise! Imma work extra hard next week!! Having Hana around completes me. :) She's also a very good dj ;)
And nothing beats having tehoais and maggi goreng with the boys. They're like a stress releasing machine, if there ever got one. :))

I've got a quiz tomorrow! Gasp.
My buddy migraines are back!
What a world. Sigh.

I was so pissed off with a situation last night. I mean, its not always maxis gives free calls all day to you. And yet, the only person i wanted to call was unavailable. Next time maxis, don't bother giving me any free texts nor calls. Whats the point huh. Great, now i'm mad again. -____-

*breathes*

I miss my family badly.

Have a nice week ahead humans. :)

p.s- Rab, really sorry that i wasn't there to help you out when your car brokedown. :(

7 comments:

Evil Hana said...

u complete me too sweetheart!! and i'm sure ur gettin the raise next week coz.. ehem2.. i've arranged THINGS with the big guy~
hahahaha~
don't u feel like kissing me??
:p

p/s: the boys completes me too :p

said...

hey..its okay lah ..u got work kan..tak pe..tak pe..lagi pun anda jauh..i memahami kot.hehe

Sarah Iqbal said...

to hana: a raise????weeeeee~ jumps around!!!! omg! omg! I LOVE YOUUUUU!!! so gonna kiss u!!!

to rab: yeay! i just hung out wif u at da square td!! :)

said...

Hahaha.. yeah.. shoudl do it again when u dont have morning classes..hehe! Hows ur IPE quiz?Cant jawab ah u?

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahahaha...IPE! LOL. can jawabbbb!! :))

said...

GOOD!!
*petting sarah's head*

AJ said...

Ser! babe im so sorry about tadi, xsempat talk for long!
just wanted to drop a line-I changed my blog address to
www.atiqaschecter.blogspot.com

=D
heartss!