Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bubbles

"I saw you at the garden
Running straight to me
And gave me a bucket full of flowers
You said that you loved me but i am really confused
Even though it was so true"
-OAG, Knocked Silly-

I feel like walking through the mud without my flip flops with a bucket of popcorn on my hands while this mouth of mine munches and indulges on the sweetness of the caramel. That would be interesting, perhaps.

I had my first ever manicure with Hana last Sunday and i got my squared nails painted purple. It was so nice but i thought it took forever. Hana, lets get electric blue next time! :) By the way, I love you.

To have Hana, Epul and Pa around makes me feel that there's so much in this world that i have yet to open my eyes on. So many things yet to learn. *kamjat mode*
Musicians are truly inspiring. :)

I'm going back to my parent's this weekend! Haven't been back to that side of world since June last year. Can't wait to hug and kiss my mom :)

Now run along fellow earthlings :)

2 comments:

Evil Hana said...

manicure = awesomeness wehh!!~
electric blue? totally rad!!
huhuhu!!~
i love u bestie~
i'll miss u like...gila2!!!!
huuuuuu~

Sarah Iqbal said...

pls, pls, take care of urself naaaa!!!! so gonna miss u!!
love u mak cik!!!!