Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Word

Guess what!? I'm working now!! ;) Well, just part time. But still, yeah. Ain't in neat ya'll? :)
Working at this costume shop. Totally outta my construct huh. A psych major at a costume shop? Word people. Its actually cool ok! So stop insulting me bout it. Its called Absolut Pitch btw :)
I've got Hana and Atina at my workplace and not to mention Pavillion!!! Awesome-ness!
Kamjat! Hahah

Today, today, well, thought i'd hafta jump off the cliff! Suddenly was informed that i'm suppose to attend a meeting with the Head of Department to discuss the proposals and i nearly had a nervous breakdown because i was not done with my proposal. Actually finished it in time, went to the meeting and wall llahh, he came, sat for a few minutes and left :) Whattthaferd mannn!

Oh, oh, tomorrow got photoshoot!!! Weeee~ Me needs to go home and get me self a black coat!
Oh, its for ze mainboard :) Neatttt!!

I've got a term paper due tomolo and my mind is still stuck in its own little vortex on what to wear on Saturday! Ferd mann. I'm sure Hana would be laughing once she reads this -____-

Aite, aite, toodles for now. Imma need to concentrate. T.i.p always says, "focus!focus!"
hahahah..that hot mess, don't know what i'll do without him.

That's us fooling around at work! :)))




No comments: