I was really, really bored, so, i rolled around the house. Seriously. +__+
They wouldn't let me drive yesterday. (as part of the tantrum i'm throwing, i'll be referring to my parents as 'they' now)
They wouldn't even stop for snacks! +__+
They took my inflatable pillow because theirs was no where to be found. +__+
I hate them! Gahh.
Oh, i am working on my infamous "Situations"! This is the third installment. Bashing up people is what i do best when i am angry at the world i am rotating around. Can't even rotate on my own world. Haisssh.
I miss KL. Usually, i'm fine with going back to Perlis after my stay in KL. But this time, they wanted to go back too soon! Imagine arriving from Melbourne on Friday night and leaving for Perlis on Sunday. whattaafuck weh. +__+
I blame Faisal and his extra classes. If not, the three of us could just stay in KL while they go back to 'no mans land' by themselves. *stumps feet*
Fine, fine. I shall stop now. Too much anger is bad for health.
p.s+ missing you, very much.
No comments:
Post a Comment