Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tantrums

I've been throwing tantrums like maddd +__+
I don't feel like going back to Perlis!! Gahh!! "Another country" thats what Iefiz and Hana labeled Perlis. +__+
I don't wanna go back!! No!! No!! Fuck lah. Ugh. I would like to stay in KL atleast until the 9th. Haissshhh. I've begged, cried, made up a million lies and still the answer was NO! whattafuck.

*breathes* *inhale,exhale*

Sigh..
Ok, ok.

Oh, I hope Hana and Iefiz liked those things i gave them. =) I am actually really bad at getting stuffs for people, especially guys! +__+
And, being with Hana and Iefiz in the same place can be such a bad idea! Those two ganged up on me and teases me all the time! +__+ Ish, bodoh. =p

I am still not done with packing! Imagine, unpacking, then packing again. Tedious! Tedious!

Sigh..
I better go pack and stuffs.

Please, please mom, i soooo hafta be back by 8th!! Extremely importante'. +__+

Later fellow earthlings.

*slouches away*

3 comments:

Evil Hana said...

i do love those things u gave me!!~
thanks again!~
and yes..
me and fiz can cause u loads of trouble..
but hey..
bodoh!~
hahahaha!~
and ur right!
we hafta stop this bad influence!!!

love u ssoooo much babe!!~

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

if perlis is another country, then cardiff is another planet? =P

sarah said...

To Hana: hahahaha..missing u dah!! if anything call/txt aite!!

To Saiful: lol. i guess so..but a cooler planet! =p