Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Damnation

I feel so bad that i couldn't go watch fiz's antony & cleopatra. =(
I am really, really sorry.
Sigh..
Thank you for not hating me.
Thanks for understanding.
I still think I'm such a lousy and horrible person. Ugh.

I hate them! I hate them!
I'm turning 21 in like two months and they still treat me like 12! +__+

*breathes*

Oh, oh, Saiful is coming back in two weeks!! Yeay!! Yam cha! Yam cha! Lets! Lets! =)

I need to get one thing straight though..
STOP BEING A BITCH AND CARRY ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE, BITCH
.
Nice. That was such a relief. =)
*the above is meant for a mediocre who is causing Hana such pain*

Oh gosh..i'm late to pick up Faisal +__+

3 comments:

Evil Hana said...

omg...
i SOOO LOVE you....
hehehe~
Yes2~
Saiful is coming home!!~
yipeeee!!!!!~
cant wait for all 3 of us to b togetha again~
miss u both terribly!~

sarah said...

i miss u too!!! we soo hafta go for a movie marathon and stuffs!! soo many things to do!! =) =)
love u!! xo's =)

said...

haaa?!?!
u are not going?
i baru ingat nak tumpang u..
T_T*