Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Music



I am currently in love with:



1. Tamarama (NOT taman rama-rama!) - Wonderland City
- This band hails from Sydney. =) I fell in love with them when Jay Lyons, one of the vocalist, made an appearance on MTV's The Hills. (yeah, i love Lauren Conrad. So what?)
I have this huge crush on Jay and I hope he'll get back together with Whitney!! =)
Doesn't Jay look adorable? *drools*
Tamarama's music is easy listening. =)

___________________________________________________________

2. All American Rejects - When the wind blows
- They are a classic band! Loved them since their first single. =) When The Wind Blows could make me cry. Such deep words.
"I'l leave when the wind blows
Take a breath and there it goes
Ill be outside of your window
Ill pass by but Ill go slow
Ill leave when the wind blows
"
____________________________________________________

3. Portishead - Deep Water

- I could go on and on about Portishead and their amazing songs. =) I know they're kinda creepy and dark but, seriously, they're perfect! =) I wish MTV would play more of their videos instead on bubblegum pop. +__+
____________________________________________________________

4. Bjork - Declare Independence

- First of all, Bjork is not crazy!! Its just they way she sings and if you don't like her, go away. Plain and simple. =) I so need to get my hands on one of her albums!
___________________________________________________________

5. Radiohead - 15 steps
- I bought their latest album, In Rainbows way back in 2007 in Bangkok, Thailand. It was a pirated one. Hehe. Sad case was, when i wanted to get the original one here in Malaysia, those people who worked at the CD store didn't even know Radiohead already launched a new album. wtf?

-15 Steps is also listed as one of the soundtracks for Twilight. Awesome. =) =)
____________________________________________________________

6. Feist - Let It Die

- She is such a wonder. I love her hair! Her voice! Wonderful. =) Her songs are a mixture of Corrine Bailey Rae and Norah Jones in a way. =)
_____________________________________________________________

7. Rooney - Blueside


- Rooney! They are so classic with their wavy hair. Blueside is actually a very, very old song. Their new album is quite good as well. Its sad MTV does not really play their music. =(
____________________________________________________________

8. Bright Eyes - A Collection of Songs

The entire album is weirdly nice. Conor Oberst, lets see...was introduced by my dad actually. Their song Lover I Don't Have to Love was so nice that i had to download their album. =) Can't seem to find their album here though. =(
_____________________________________________________________


6 comments:

Nazriq said...

15 step! that song's so trippy yet so danceable!

sarah said...

hahah..i noe rite!! neat!! =)

AJ said...

Awww..Rooney! They're awesome..and the frontman is sooo cute.hihihi

sarah said...

i know rite!!! Robert!! we love you!! hahaa

said...

radiohead makes me high all night~
feel like baru telan ecstasy..
xD

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahahaa..so true! so true! altho they're old, but hey, they gv good music!! =)