Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yeapyeap!

Guess who was on air around 11ish am just now!!
Iefiz!! =) haha
Sometimes, i tend to forget he speaks malay. 0__o
Well yeah, he was on 93.9, talking about Tangga. =)
It was my first time ever tuning into that channel, so me and Hana became a bit jakun with their commercials about erm..elephants? and weird songs before the interview started. +__+
Anyway, congratulations! =) kekeke.

Great, now he's on way to get his own E!THS while i'm stuck here as a single mother taking care of two kids while the mother of this two kids is in Pangkor Island. +__+
Life is just not fair!! (Hurry back home mom!)

Oh, oh, pity Manohara Odelia Pinot! I wonder if she really was being abused by the prince. +__+
Poor girl! Off to marriage at only 16 and being fed with hormone pills and stuffs..that is just plain cruel. I hope the matter would be resolved quickly.
And, and, isn't she just gorgeous?!


Why is Perlis soo hot!! I'm sweating like a piggy these days. Ugh.

8 comments:

Evil Hana said...

Oink2 little piggy!!~
Hey!~
the elephant ad was cool okay!~
people need coffee houses while riding elephants!!
lol!~
i want bags!!
tell fiz to customize 1 for me babe!~
and i heart u little piggy!~

sarah said...

wakakkaa..yeah! they were asking for coffee shops!! so me!! imagine a coffee shack at an elephant santuary??!! awesome!! =)

boob, i've been askin it for ages!! +__+

Eizla Izham said...

I agree!! Elephants are cool!! Hhahahah. Like I have any idea la how the ad went :p Dont worry babe! You'll be getting your very own E! THS soon. If not, I'll make one for you :p

sarah said...

hahhaa..omg! dats soo sweet!! ur soo sweet!! =) =)
i love u! i love u!! =) =)
my own THS??!! yeay!!
*jumps around tak ingat dunia*

sarah said...

oh, oh, Hana meet Ila, Ila meet Hana!! *shakes hand* lol

Evil Hana said...

haha!~
hey babe~
i'm her babe~
lets all be each other's babe!~
babbesssss!!!~

Sarah Iqbal said...

hahah..babes!! lol. i love u babes!!! *lesbo mode 4 a sec there* lol

Eizla Izham said...

HAhahah. Hi Hana! Let's!! Let's!! Calling our first group hug!! *HUGS!!* :D Meee Likeeey!! Teehee.