Humans are such complicated, complex, asymmetrical, impede, problematic creatures. I know so, since well, i do belong in that category. :)
The thing humans do best is judge people. What a lifestyle huh?
I get judged all the time for being me. Now, now, me being me, will list 10 things about me that
you think you know, but u have no idea.
Here's to those silent readers who reads this blog because they're obviously bored. :)
Enjoy.
1. Yes, i do know how to speak malay. I'm not that all international.
2. Yes, my parents are both from Myanmar. Like hello, i was born there.
3. Its hard for me say the word "NO".
4. I have this this habit of buying gifts for people.
5. I'm goofy around people i love.
6. I look down when i walk.
7. I wish i own at least one pair of heels. ;)
8. Forgive me but i get blur at times.
9. No, i'm not single. So please stop sending me messages in Facebook wanting to have coffee with me. And, stop saying i'm lying about my relationship status just because i didn't publicize on who i'm seeing in Facebook.
10. I am not smart nor clever. Stop with all these "Sarah budak dean's list" You should have seen my pointer for last semester. Then i'm sure you'll eat your words back.
What a relief!
Happy Monday ya'll. :)
4 comments:
hahah!!!
you dont own a pair of heels?
that just gets to me.
and i can confirm that u do walk looking down. seen u do that b4.
hello mael :)
hahaha...no i dont own a pair of heels!! been meaning 2 get one tho. lol
yeap, yeap, i do look down when i walk. wonder how many times i walk passed u. haha.
how was ur trip 2 redang??!! awesome i spose! :)
just put any block of small woods under your shoes then it will become a heels...
hehee....=)
hahah..dats somethin 2 consider! ;)
Post a Comment