Wednesday, June 24, 2009

E

I miss those kimbap takeaways
I miss those weird movie choices
I miss Sprite and Coke
I miss hanging out in Michaelangelo
I miss watching E!
I miss dinner in front of the TV
Sigh.

Oh well, just a few weeks left ;)

Just a few weeks left!??
My hippie lifestyle shall be over soon. Thunderstorms of books will be back in this pathetic life
of mine, again.
Technically, skipping short semester is more or less equivalent to taking a semester off.
So, i took a semester off, i traveled, i slept, i dreamed, and now, in a fortnight's time, it'll be back to coffee every hour, pulling my sleeves up, library, facing humans, and, text books. Sigh.

Already a third year degree student in a blink of an eye. Sheeesh time, slow down will ya. -__-

Malas lahh. Ugh.

Things to do
1. Start collecting things for uni
2. Call Saiful.
3. Repair Michaelangelo. He's not feeling well.
4. Trim me monstrous hair.
5. Wake up

Civilization, i am not ready for you.

Happy Wednesday fellow earthlings. :)





4 comments:

Nazriq said...

wow, third year? we're the same age and I'm just about to enter my 2nd year!

btw, i've been wondering thru out all ur posts... what is michaelangelo??? is it a cat?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!~
Michaelangelo is Sarah's car!!~
She's crazy ova him!!~
or..it... haha!!~
Ey babe...
Rindu...
Lets go sushi later k??
I'll blanje thee!!!~
Love u!!~

-hana-

sarah said...

to nazi: hes my car lahh!! lol.
alah, dont wori lah..our uni stages does not make any diff!!

to hana: sushi is a must!!!!
yeay!! belanje!!
i miss u more!!!

barli ais :) said...

I LOVE U! :)