Langkawi, langkawi? Always will and always have found it typically boring.
Except for the awesome hotel! I could practically live there. Swim, eat, sleep, swim. That could be my life. :) Wouldn't that be nice?
The smartest thing i did once i landed was, get myself my fav frapp from Starbucks. (geez sarah) -__-
One of the reasons why i'm still walking as an earthling. Yeap Starbucks, you've done it again. *claps*
The buffet during breakfast was heaven! I felt like a kid in a candy store :)
Extra cheese omelette, pancakes, salmon sushi, etc, etc, etc.
I love, love the hotel. They saved my cannibalistic way of life.
Lazy as always to upload the pictures from my snap, snap machine. But, but, to make you people living in KL jealous, i copied the pictures from the hotel's webpage. Smart ey.
Enjoy. :)
The Westin Langkawi Resort & Spa :) :)



No comments:
Post a Comment