Friday, June 19, 2009

B

Friday al-Mubarak!! :)

Yeap, its official. I seriously don't know what to write for the title of my entry anymore. Sticking to alphabets keeps my anxiety in a balanced state. I know, i've got issues. ;)

Woot! woot! My boyfriend, owns a company now!! Does yours own one?! I'm guessing NOT! In your face losers! Wakakkakaka.
Oh my, that was really mean of me huh? haha. A thousand apologies people. I was really bored. :)
Its not its like entirely his. Shares with two other buddies as well. :) No, its not Tangga lahh. Anyway, congrats iefiz! :)


Seriously, i think its an epidemic!
*gasp*
What epidemic i hear the earthlings asking?
Well, being glued to the internet epidemic! It shows how bored i am over here.
Ibu was right. My nose is stuck to me lappie. -__-

Yes, yes, the rumors are true. I shall be going to Langkawi tomorrow! Well, my parents and my monkeys just left for the island just now and i'll be going with my grandparents tomorrow.
I'm not really looking forward this trip. Unless they have Sushi King coz boy i'm craving for one of em uncooked fishies. Well do they?

Which means, i shall die of boredom tonight since well, my jesters left me. +___+

Yes, yes, there shall be chocolates for almost everyone! :)
Toldya i'm nice! (perasan ey)

Oh well, have a wonderful weekend fellow earthlings! :) :)


8 comments:

Evil Hana said...

i love this entry babe~
made me miss u more!!!~

sarah said...

hahha..thx babe!
i miss u more ok!!

said...

HAHAHA!!
Sarah u are mean!!!
lol..

i know about the company too..
but not through iefiz..
*cough2*

ANYYWAYYYY!
have fun on ur langkawi trip..
please shoot bnyk2 okay..
xD

sarah said...

hey rab! hahhaa..
wait..wait..im guessing who..omg!! its not who i think it is, is it? jeng..jeng..jeng! ;p ;p

said...

OMG!!
who?
lol...
bet he told u oready kan!
:P
HAHAHA!!

sarah said...

kekekekkeke
come! come! lets double date! :)
hhahahaha

said...

JOM!
lol

sarah said...

hahaha. awesome! awesome! :)