I am back in the phase where my parents are suspecting that i'm taking drugs. (again?)
Dad says Xanax is missing. Like i would know how a Xanax would look like right? Gahh.
It all started with me losing my appetite and these horrible, horrible eye bags, and don't forget the mood swings.
Now, me losing my appetite is because i dislike malay food! Mom seldom cook burmese food and nasi campur takeaway has become a routine here.
Eyebags? I've had them since uni!
Mood swings? Isn't it normal for a 21 year old? Geeezz.
And those Xanax, i don't know who took em!!
*breathes*
Yeah..i'm still working on my third installment of my "Situations". Everyone has been really good to me so yeah, there's nothing much to be unhappy about. -__-
I'll figure something out. :)
I feel really, really bad i couldn't attend Nadia's funeral. What kinda friend am i. I promise i'll visit you Nadia once i'm back in KL aite. :)
Happy Lunch Hour people. :)
p.s+ meetings. meetings. meetings. ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment