Friday, June 5, 2009

Australia story 1

I know i didn't go into details about my trip to the land of down under. So, i've decided to post mini stories of it since nothing much has been going on with my life these days. +__+




The story to this picture is..jeng..jeng...jeng

There i was minding my own business while the monkeys were fighting over apples dipped in caramel sauce. And there it was...shiny things you can actually eat! So fragile and beautiful! I felt like it was a calling! I walked as normal as i could. My knees were actually trembling! And the beautiful lady at the counter was so welcoming! She smiled, and offered me a macadamia nut polished with honey and chocolate! Without hesitating, i took it and..and...

Basically, i took it and makan like theres no tomorrow. =)


1 comment:

Nazriq said...

hey ser, really nice shot!