I hate, hate flu and mild fevers. They make you feel like crap and those mood swings, ugh, terrible.
Stuffy nose makes your world pessimistic.
I am now in a phase where i don't know what mood/mode i am in.
So, somebody shoot me.
I just wanna lie down and sleep and sleep.
Everything here is upside down, inside out.
Anyways, end of this year, during semester break for Eidul al-adha, i'll be going back to Burma!! After like 4 years!! +__+ I finally get to say "balik kampung"! hahaha. Nine days only mahh.
Poor mom and dad though...this year, we did lotsa traveling. Aussie, then Shanghai for mom and dad in August, then Burma in November! This excludes all those Pulau Langkawi and Pulau Pangkor they went! +__+
Yes, we love, love travelling. Every year, i think its a must to go somewhere. Doesn't matter in or outta Malaysia. But since we're going back to Burma, they would be no trips to anywhere next year. =( Thats what they always say! Ngegeggege
All i'm waiting for is my burmese food!! =) =)
InshaAllah, i might be coming to KL either on the 14th or 21st. Why can't i go back tomorrow!!
I still feel bad for not going to Iefiz's show.
I feel deeply horrible.
Again, i am sooo sorry!
I'll treat you Sakae Sushi! =) =)
I was just on the phone with Ibu and Hana! They're in Sushi King right now!! +__+ I is jealous with all you is people!! I miss you guys!! *sob...sob..*
Lets rub this nose till it falls out. (boleh ke?)
4 comments:
You'll be ere on the 14th?
Yay!
Finally get to see you!
And ser, take lots and lots of orange juice so you get rid of the flu
vitamin c rocks=)
warm tea with lemon should do the trick too..but last time I checked,its more for sore throats..
but get well soon!!
ur such a sweetheart AJ!! will try and take those things aite!! love u!! tcare!!
u is jealous babe??
u came home fast2 i is waiting taw!!~
hehee~
stop rubbing ur nose!!
(rubs own nose)
hahahahha..its auto lah dis rubbing nose thingy!
boob, im comin bak dis friday nite!!! wif me daddy!! i'll c u inshallah during the weekends aite!! going bak monday evenin tho. +__+
Post a Comment