Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Misc.

Happy Chinese New Year!!! =)

Yeah...im kinda in a depress mode since my family is going back to Perlis today. I kept wondering why must everything change. Why cant we stay where we are forever? Wouldnt that be nice. Sigh...

I've got quizzes and midterms comin up next week. And, i've gotta submit my thesis on next Tuesday. Which makes me dead coz i havent even started the freaking thing. (wtf sarah!!)

I miss them!! This mid break felt like the shortest! I wanna spend more time with them!! Bodoh lah

I miss the coffee from ikea. Drank like 5 cups! (thanx to free refill =p)

And now, i am lost for words.

Sometimes, i wish a vegetable. How nice would it be.



5 comments:

AJ said...

Sarah, despite u having a hard time, u still made time for me.i'm so touched..love you sar!!=)

Eizla Izham said...

Ser, don't la be so down. Seeing you sad is makin me sad too. We are still ere for you ;)

Love ya babe!!

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

veggie???

Sarah Iqbal said...

hey kawan-kawan yg saye sayangi!

dont wori...i can go thru dis!!

sigh...

Sarah Iqbal said...

hey kawan-kawan yg saye sayangi!

dont wori...i can go thru dis!!

sigh...