Friday, January 30, 2009

Psychotic

I really wish, i am in a vegetative state. Alangkah bagusnye..

Lets see...i got my parenting class at 5pm till 7pm today. ugh. And wanie is not coming! Which means i shall be alone. =(

Finally drafted out my thesis. (The draft is on my mind)(Pathetic? i know). Shall type it out later tonight. 8-10 pages in one night...can arr? Die arr weh! +__+

Lately, i've got weird guys adding me up in mukebuku. Never knew them, but yet, we have the same mutual friends. I dont mind them adding me up. But, i really dislike it when they ask the same cliche question, "boleh kite berkawan?" answer is really easy. "NO!"
Its not my fault im a reserved person. I just hate new people.

I really love them for giving me a car. Its really helpful. But, i really hate it because they are exploiting their powers on me. Making me run their errands? Ok, going to the post office and stuff is fine. But, making me deal with the income tax people??! I am so tired.
I have my thesis to finish!
My midterm is on Monday!
My physio quiz is on Monday as well!
I really do wanna help them, but, its just so hard to say NO, this time.

I am extremely happy i don't hafta go to Kuantan for my fieldwork today! =)

I shall be a walking zombie this weekend! Caffeine, i love you.

ok, meet me at the morgue yeah people. =)

1 comment:

Saiful Amri Zaharin said...

meet u at the morgue?
well, we haven't been there together
so i shall see u there aite? =P