Dinner last night was in the car on the way to aswara =)
Fiz picked me up circa 7pm and after running errands for him mom, got our dinner at Mcd and off to the National Art Academy. Traffic was BAD.
Finally reached there and we were both as anxious as hell. lol.
His friends were really nice. And as usual, were teasing us. +__+
The play was a classic malay play. Based on the Minangkabau-Negeri Sembilan culture.
Interesting. It was like short 7 plays in one.
Overall, it was really nice. =)
Thank you for bringing me to da show at ur college. I love you very much. =)u
And now, i hafta go study for my quiz at 3pm!!
Dead but loving it,
ser.
2 comments:
WAIT. you were there? at aswara? on tuesday? I WAS THERE TOO. WTFFF. HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE YOU??
i was there on monday dear. =)
Post a Comment