Finally, i get to step outta the house last night! I've been sleeping-eating-studying the whole week! Always in my night clothes and my hair bun up. Finally, get to dress up and go out for dinner last night!
The dinner wasn't actually planned. My uncle and his family, an aunt of ours and my another uncle to this realllllly damn fancy italian restaurant called Larisata. Its located in Ampang.
The food there was really nice. Quite pricey as well. For the first time in my life, i had salmon pizza?! On top of the flat dough, there were just strands of salmons! Weird. My definition of pizza was always beef pepperoni and double cheese weyh! The salmon pizza was quite nice. =)
That was just the starter. For my main meal, i decided to have what almost everyone was having. Beef steak with mushrooms. (the name is actually more complicated actually). The steak was ok. I even ate the veggies! =) But,but, the mushrooms were dipped in like cream sauce, so, it tasted really pukish. Wonder how Mikhail licked the whole plate! weird cousin. I forgot the name of my drink but badluck again because it wasn't that nice. Youk and Faisal had strawberry virgin margarita and it was damn nice i tell ya! Should have gotten that! Dang. Dessert for tiramisu was quite ok. I heard the bill was like reallly, really expensive. Thanks to my uncle for treating us! =)



Still worried about my paper tomorrow! And the other one is the following day. Please, please, Ya Allah, let me do well.
Shall update later yea. =)
Yang gelisah,
-sarah iqbal-
2 comments:
You know, the name larisata sounds a lot like... haha you know, right!
From the way you mention it, I wonder how big those strands of salmons are! It sounds like they're HUGE!
You guys had MARGARITA? You gotta be kidding!!!
lari sattar!! ahhaa..so comel!
virgin margarita...ahaha..oh well, u noe da story nazi! muahahah
Post a Comment