Answering Research Methodology was like running for your life. I never knew i could write as fast as that. Powerful. Would i become a good scientist then? Only Allah knows best. *prays*
He who never calls during the day time, called. 10am. Weird you. You weird. Sadly, again, i was in the library. Couldn't talk long due to ethics in the library. *Glares*
Oh well, can't wait for his coming production. InshaAllah.
I really miss you.

(One of the scenes from Vertigo)
So, so, yeah. Shall head back to my tiny little port tomorrow.
(Yes, i was really studying mind u! )
I wish i could just hibernate like the bears. Wouldn't that be nice. Indeed.
Another funny picture,
(My mouth seems to be always full. Taken in Haji Samuri btw after studying for 5 hours straight!!)
3 more papers left before revolution. Good night fellow earthlings.
3 comments:
Haha barbarians? All of a sudden I'm thinking of barbarians making Ayam Golek and them eating chicken drumsticks!!!
I wonder who took ur pic in the library!
ahhh...dats wonderful!! nadine took my pic lahh.. =)
haha i c... I wonder how she got that angle!
Post a Comment