Thursday, October 23, 2008

Drop Dead

Finally i get to blog!!! Been sleeping/eating everyday in the library since Monday!! It has turned into my room! Notes scattered everywhere in that small little cubicle! Most awesome! +__+

My CAM sucked. Now, i'm trying to figure out how to get an A- for almost all of my subjects. Big dreams right? Yeah. I wonder if i'll even pass for a B-!!! WTF. Sarah, you are soo gonna fail. Your GPA is gonna drop. You should have done better during your midterms. But, you were busy paying attention to your research projects. This is the end i suppose. Wonder how mom is gonna take my failure. Mom, dad, I'm really sorry for letting you down.

Back in reality,

Yes, as usual, i'll be spending the whole day in the library as usual. As usual? ahahaha. Today, breakfast, lunch and even dinner would be in Nescafe Bar i guess. Walking to econs or aikol takes too much time.

After my paper tomorrow, going home for the weekend as i wont be going back next weekend. Sad case. =(
I hate studying in my room in uia as it is soo depressing. Really. Truly.

I'm still trying to figure out how to atleast keep up to 3.4. Nerve wrecking. Seriously giving me a mental breakdown.

Haishh..better start studying i suppose.

No comments: