Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dreadful

Gosh...indeed Sattar was right. We are dead. Midterm for political thought1 a few mins ago was certainly tear jerking? Indeed. Four essays in 1 hour and 20 mins. Although i got out after 1 hour. Blame brain freeze. The first 3 essays were ok i assume. But the last essay, " Describe Al-Farabi's why there should exists a state?" My brain went practically stoned. I mean, i did read it while studying with the guys earlier. Hosen, Shafique and this another guy (i forgot his name), we discussed this already! I even jotted down notes! Dang. 7 marks probably lost like the wind. I truly hope Dr.Danial would at least have some mercy on my answers. And what amazed me was that, some wrote like 2 pages long for a 7 marks question? wth. Yes, i'm referring to my vietnamese friend, Hosen. God knows how long Shafique would write! Being the most brilliant in our group. (He's a master student who did his degree on arabic lingusitic and comes from Algeria). I think i can definitely assume how Sattar's gonna write. Short and simple. And he's gonna get high marks for it! Dang you genius indo dude! +__+
Wherelse, me, i think im gonna flunk. Game over sarah iqbal. =(

*I still have not gone see the doctor for my bad headaches. Mom's gonna kill me.*

No comments: