Saturday, September 13, 2008

Free RPK

I wonder if they'll detain me if i speak up about my rights and opinion regarding my idol Raja Petra? Perhaps.

Anyways, it has been such a chaos with my life. Midterms and projects. And quite bad results for midterms and one of my projects. Although i passed, but still, who wants to just "Pass". Am I right? I'm right i assume. Counting, i still have 3 more papers left and 2 more projects to due by the end of this month. Suicidal. +__+

Anywhooo, just met Fiz awhile ago to give him the dvd i burned for him for one of his reference for regarding his final year project. I hoped it helps. =) Its 1963's Cleopatra by the way. =)
Although we met for like 5mins?! haha..but it was indeed nice. =)

Dearest Raja Petra, i pray that you will be released soon. Amin.

Went to Ace Auto after class to wash my car. =) And sadly, i forgot to pay! Hhaahaha. Free car wash!! =) =)

Shall update later. =)
taa taa
selamat berbuke! =)

No comments: