Monday, September 8, 2008

Cold.

Indeed. I am officially frozen. The library plans to froze the students? I wonder. I was suppose to have class at 10am but due to some maybe unavoidable circumstances, madam cancelled the class WITHOUT notifying it in the e-learning portal. Alhamdullilah. =) I still have yet to finish up my readings for tomorrow's islam and psych midterm. And, have not even touch the huge textbook of Political Thought 1 which sadly, the exam would be on the next following day, Wednesday. Haisssh. Someone could kill me now if u want. +__+

Back in campus reminds me of depression. Maybe because its the fasting month, midterms and due dates for the projects. At times like these, how i wish to curl up infront of the TV and watch my korean dramas. If only life could be as simple as that. If only. Indeed. Now, what bothers me completely is sahur and iftar. Sahur alone. Iftar alone. Sad case. Oh, be done with every hurdle and I cannot wait for eid. But sadly, even until the last day before eid break, i'll have to sit for my research methodlogy midterms. My life is really pathetic. Which then reminds me of my blog url. Maybe it its pathetic. Dang.

Inshallah, going to break my fast with Saiful this Wednesday. Its probably the last I see of him as he is flying back to Cardiff the next Tuesday. I hate to say it, but I'm already sad thinking bout him going back. I'm truly gonna miss u buddy. Best friends for nearly a decade, I love u very much. And, my advice to you is, study smart and stop playing around! Me and Hana, are always here if u need anything.

I should get ready for class. Taa taa

No comments: