Yesterday, circa 7.45pm, i lost my life. Indeed, i lost my thumbdrive. I felt as if i had commited suicide coz EVERY single case study, research projects and lecture notes were stored in that tiny white baby. I hafta submit an article review that i have been working on for the past few weeks this thursday and last nite, i had to start all over again. Alhamdullilah, i manage to finish it around Subuh prayer. Yesterday was indeed the most tiring day so far.
8am-1pm- Lectures
1pm-2pm- Lunch break
2pm-3.30pm- Lecture
3.30pm-6pm- Disscusion
6pm-8pm- Typing my article review
8pm-9pm- Looking for thumbdrive all over UIA
9pm-5am- Rewriting EVERYTHING
Gosh. I need more coffee. More coffee. +__+
1 comment:
Well,
Truthfully, I know that feeling anyway...Koz. it happen to me also
Any how...
I need a new Xifu to motivate me to update my blog
Hope to hear good news from that bro I send [prob:laptop]
Kamsamnida Sarah unni
mine:www.amiichan-life.blogspot.com
Thank ya (^_^)v
Post a Comment