Saturday, August 23, 2008

My baby

Finally!! After waiting for such a longgggg time, its mine!! All mine!! Indeed im blabbing bout my Canon EOS 1000D. =) Bought it yesterday in Bukit Bintang. Never actually plan to buy it there but dad was being nice so, oh well! Hahah. I was actually eye-ing on 450D, but, sadly, it wayyyy over my budget! 400D would have been nice also but its not the latest model and they're not gonna put it on stock anymore so, mite as well, get 1000D. More or less its da same rite. I mean, im just a beginner and theres so much to learn! Arrghh. But, its gonna be so interesting!!




Doesnt my baby looks BEAUTIFUL!! =) I love u baby!!

Ok, enough with showing off Ser!! +__+ Class today was sooo sleepy! Had class from 8am till 12pm! Try and imagine that! Me and Nadine were like so crazy we did silly things in class. Ngeeehehee.

Finally, he received da mail i sent him. More like a parcel. Hopes he likes it. =)

I have my developmental psychology midterm on Tuesday! Dayum! Im so dead. I dislike dat subject. =__*

SHall update later! Cheers! Taa Taa

1 comment:

Nazriq said...

your baby surely is beautiful!!! :)