OMG! Finally!! I get to blog!!! Yeay!! I felt so dead at home without online-ing!! As if my world has come to an end! I noe, im being dramatic! But still, it wasted lotsa my time coz i had so many things to research on! Im in da lab btw. =)
I called DELL and the guy said that they will send us a new CPU today. Its like a one-to-one switch. =) Im getting bak my lappie dis weekend also! Yeay!=)
Lotsa things happened lately. Oh well.
Things that have happened.
1. I had a dream that Mike wanted a break up/divorce from Phoebe. I could feel my heart feeling achy at that time of the dream. Weird right? (those who watch FRIENDS would understand).
2. Hanimasrah looks like a korean actor?! Hahhaha
3. Midterms in a weeks time! =__=
4. Saiful goin back circa first week of September. =(
5. I just found the worlds best Char Koey Teow place! =)
Anywhhhoo, im kinda hungry. +__+, BUT, im NOT gonna eat coz i dont wanna feel sleepy in my P.T1.
Oh well, dis all so far.
Cheers. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment