Monday, August 25, 2008

Class cancelled.

Weird. Just found out that class got cancelled and im sad bout it? WTF. Seriously, something must be wrong with me. Dang.

Anywayyyy, i have my Dev.Psych midterm tomoro and im still not ready. I like learning bout prenatal and babies dev and stuffs. BUT i hate memorizing their terms and all those theories. =(
And compressing 5 chapters in just one day is HELL i tell ya. I regret not studying wayyy earlier. Its not dat i didnt wanna study. But, staying at home, reallly gets u in da mood of just hibernating and relaxing. Furthermore, i was really in love with my camera so, i just push da huge thick textbook aside. +__+ Dang.

Just met Sattar on the way here. (The lab). He was happy class was postponed. The dude wants me to go for this talk dis saturday. Its about politics. Duh. He is the president of Political Science student's assoc. And, no wonder, there's a talk about case study on Indonesia. I really wanna go since certificates would be povided. BUT, its like from 9am-5pm! And, i made plans with Hana and Saiful already. Dang.

And, and! I bought tix for this Wednesday's Mock trial!! =) But, heard AIKOLIANs saying that its boringgg. Hmm...all my years of studying in UIA, i've never really missed it. I'll just go see it and review it. =) Min couldnt make it dis year. Dang.

Im actually suppose to be studying for my midterm!!! Dang Sarah!! Get goinggg!!! Ok, ok. In a bit!

Oh well. Cheers. Taa Taa.

No comments: