Gosh, its only 11.30 am and im sleepy already. In addition to kill the sleepyness, even had a cuppa coffee but its sure not helping! I'll be stuck in the library till 1.30pm. =( Need to find some research articles and try and review them. Dang.
Btw, this morning was peculiarly weird. I was sitting in Hs Square waiting for class and suddenly, this international student came to me, sat beside me, and asked me to help him. I was like freaked out for a second. Maybe because i was still in my sleep-mode. LOL. Anywayyys, he was like,
"sister, hey. Can u help me with my Bahasa midterm?"
I was like, "huh? oooh, sure".
Then he was like, "can u please answer all of this for me?"
Me, "yeah sure".
Him, "i owe u! Thanx a lot! You're the nicest!"
Me, "its not problem.". Smiles.
That was weird rite? I thought it was weird. And as soon as he left, i left coz i dont want him asking for my number so that he could use my assistance for the future. =) Yes, i can be vain and snobby at times.
And after class, i had to bump into my stalker. This middle eastern guy. Dang. As usual, his eyes were like looking at me. Creepy ok! +__+. I just talked to my frens so that he wont come and talk to me. Gosh. I have no idea what middle eastern people sees in me. This guy, then the master student. Arrrrghh! I feel like getting pepper sprays! Gosh people. Cant u like other girls!!!!!! Theres so many prettier girls in UIA!!!! Dang.
OOh..ooh. Mock Trial is tonight!! AIKOLIANs were claiming its gonna be boring this time. Too bad guys. I bought my ticket already!!! Dang.
Better start researching. Later. Cheers.
2 comments:
whoa even the aikolians claimed it was boring BEFORE it was staged? wow
so lemme get this straight: you got middle eastern stalkers and you're complaining????? hahhahaha! pass them over to me, babe! :D hahaha.
Post a Comment