Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleepy

yesh...Im posting dis blog from da lab again! =) It took me like 1 hour 2 get a spot!!
Today was freaking tiring!!! I had classes from 8.30am till 3.30pm straight!! There were 10 mins breaks in between classes and 1hr 4 lunch...BUT still...those 10 mins are used 2 rushed 2 those classes!! Dr. Moniruzzaman and Dr. Alizi's class was ok..i was still alert, but masuk Miss Junita nye class je my eyes were freaking sleepy edi!! Tsk..tsk..im such a bad student!! =( =(

Meeting up wif nazi later 4 tea time...then, coming back 2 da library 2nite 2 research on my article. I just wanna slleeeeep. zzzzzzzz

Fiz is goin 2 korea on da 30th of july...so, hope 2 meet him b4 he goes. =) I miss u. =)

Had lunch wif nadine and da girls 2day...Mamma Mia was sooo noisy!! And, and, theres gonna b a live telecast on da debate between Former DPM Anwar Ibrahim and the current Information minister 2nite at 9pm!!! Wanna watch!!!!!! I wonder if any of da lounges r gonna open dat channnel 2nite!! *hopes*

Yeay!! tomoro's social psychology class is cancelled!! BUT....we hafta do dis research on sumthin and past it up on friday. Dayum. =(
SO, meeting up shaza at da library around 10-ish. Then later in da evening around 2pm theres Dr. Danial's class...and, im still trying 2 understand dis article he gave concerning Plato and his ideologies. Why am i being sooo semangat wif my minor course nie!! I seem 2 b lazy 4 my psychology classes!! Gosh...need 2 study harder!!! +__+

gotta go and do some research! Taaaa
cheers xoxo

1 comment:

Nazriq said...

haha from the lab again eh?

as of the time i'm writing this, the cafes in all the male mahallahs are full cos everyone's watching the debat! ooh and i haven't heard about shaza for quite some time! i wonder what's up with her...