Sunday, July 13, 2008

random.

I still have not finish up my homework for political thought!! Mati!! My brain is blocked!! Its like being locked from inside! Help!! -__-
Ok, ok. I can do dis!! I am aftr all Sarah Iqbal.

Plans to go midvalley 2day got cancelled. sigh. *squeaks* I need a new bagasi!! My one looks soo vintage already!! Btw, im referring to my daily bag. (daily bag? wtf.) Hahah.

I finally got my fav magazine!! Off The Edge. Yeay! =)

And, and, I miss u very much. I sooo noe dat hes gonna be wondering coz i sent him a simple text messg saying "I love you." Hahaha. Yes, i can be awkward at times. =) =)

Annnnnnddd, i still belum buy any of those lady socks!! Damn. Dr Alizi's class is soo tensed! Must cover my foot lahh. sigh. *cries*

Going back 2 uni 2moro morning! =( I wish i have a car. That would be reallly nice. *__*

No comments: