Yes...in da lab again. =( Nak balik and tido!!!!
I missed last nite's heated political debate. =( Had 2 study lahhh..haishhhh
Finally got a research article 4 my social psych!! =) Such a nice feeling! =) *glares*
Class 2moro is gonna be freaking packed!! =( I hate everyday. Days stuck in da lab and library. =( Dats my life. *squeks* I wanna go out!!! Anywhere would be fine wif me!!! *hopes*
Dr Alizi's class is gonna be stressful 2moro. Still need 2 find more research articles. Dayum.
And i hate the fact dat i kept goin bak 2 my room around magrib coz i was stuck in my own little vortex of psychological facts researching. At the end of da day, its reallly tiring. The new sem juz started and i feel like it has been months. Quiz 4 dev. psych is next week!!
My birthday is on monday btw! =) Presents are expected!! =) =)
Nazi, thanx for lunch and teh tarik! =)
Shaza, thanx for researching wif me.
Nadine, thanx for dinner outside the lame campus. ;p
Sheep..need 2 get back 2 work!! =(
Taaa..cheers, xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment