Gosh...i feel soo lazy today!! Was spose to check out an art exhibition in Annexe Gallery! But due to my laziness and tiredness, therefore it has been postponed to tomorrow. I had class from 8-10am just now and me and Nadine, we were basically sleeping and trying to look awake because we were seating like infront of the coordinator. Im calling him a coordinator coz hes just a Masters' student. Afta class, went for breakfast wif nadine in those shops infront of IIS. The nasi lemak tasted terrible!! =(
Afta that, i went to Uncle Kamal's car show room in Ampang Hilir to go wash my car. =) Apparently, Abg Mustakim, Kak Afi and my uncle was out of sight. But still, i get to hang out wif Kak mihan!! Shes my dearest kakak. =) We're gonna go celebrate my post bday lunch 2moro in Chillis. =)
And, and, im actually kinda angry at her for telling one of my aunt that im dating someone!! Oh sheeeeeep!!! Every ones gonna know!!! Im gonna be like some kinda gossip topic!!! Phuck!!!!
Yes, its gonna be hot news coz everybody knows that im a secretive person whn it comes to my love life!!! Ya Allah...i just hope it wont be a biggie!! This is sooo teruk!! +__+
They're soo gonna bomb me wif questions!!! Im sooooo dead!! Meet me at the morgue!! =(
Last night was fun. Mom treated us and my grandparents and an aunt of mine dinner. =) It was soooooo nice of mom! Thanx a lot mommy. =) I love u!!!!!
Dad's in Sabah btw.
I feel like eating kimbap!!! I'll get a bento of kimbap while on my way bak from sending my bro to BC. =)
I still have not process my pictures 4 da KAED fest's photo exhibition!!!! Im in my procrastination mood!!! This is bad!! Need to process them ASAP!!
Need my nap. =)
Cheers...Taaaa
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment