Sunday, July 27, 2008

And they say

Great! I have my P.T 1 class 2mro and i still hv not received the notes from my classmate. Oh, Happy Birthday to dat classmate btw. =)

I texted kak mihan informing her dat i'll meet her at KLCC around 3.30pm. She still has not replied. sighhhh..well, if tak jadi, i could always go and drool at those art galleries in Bukit Bintang. =) Life feels soo serene the moment u look at them. And me, getting a bit jealous on how they can produce such amazing arts. Tsk, its human nature.

I still wonder on how i did not manage to bring home even one single reading material! Yes, came home with just my dirty clothes and have been hogging the TV wif mom. We're both glued to this korean drama All About Eve. Thats what happens when dad's not home. =)

I have several tests starting next week. I shall be dead in two weeks time!! =( My wishful thinking this time is that all those tests be just MCQs. =)

I've decided to quit from the Library's photography competition. I just dont have many great/good shots and i dont wanna end up disappointing myself. Even for KAED' fest's exhibition, im still confuse in choosing which shot i want! I might be sending just two. I badly need a DSLR! Poor dad, i've been mentioning that everytime i see him. He must be annoyed already!

Later! Taaa
cheers. xoxo

No comments: