Friday, July 25, 2008

Its Friday!

Finally!! TGI Friday!!! =) Mylast class juz finish and i'll be heading home around 3pm!! Yeay!!! Its so niceeeee....my comfy bed, my lappie...i miss u things!

OOhh...went out 4 dinner wif fiz last nite. =) He had 2 make fun wif me in my hijab. Crazy dude. Its actually my belated birthday dinner. =) Thanx again. =) =)

So, today, everyone was asking how it went! I mean, word jus spread like wildfire!! Its like no biggie people!! I guess dis happens whn you get really private regarding ur love life. I cant help being really secretive and private..its one of my habits. Nadine always teases me by saying that i love to "jual ikan" meaning im selfish regarding my matters. hahhaha.

Dayum...juz whn i wanted to wake up late 2moro...it just crossed my mind that i have my
co-cu class!! Haisssssshh. =( There goes all my sweet dreams!

Shall update later..need 2 send this book 2 a photocopy shop then meet up nadine 4 lunch!
Taaa
Cheers...xoxo

No comments: