I look like Kimora Lee Simmons!! Yeapyeap!! =(
I went and cut my front bangs yesterday and now i look like her! Minus her fat lips of coz! Haisssshh..i dont feel like goin out until it grows back!!! I miss my emo hair already!! =(
So geram!! My front bangs did needed some trimming but not dat short lahh!!
I told the stylist i wanna trim, then, the next thing i know, she just snip them off!!! =(
And, and, i ate two 1901 yesterday. =) I did not eat them in one go! Ate the 1st one around 5pm then the next one around 10pm. =) Bought 6 actually! Gagagagaga..Yeah..on every 19th each month, they sell em' hotdogs for rm1.99 each. Juz the selected ones lahh. Ikea hot dogs r yummier in a way. =p
Afta picking up sis from the LRT station, we were off 2 pick my bro and our cousin from British Council. We arrived there 30 mins early! So, camwhored!! Muahahha. It shows we hv nothing else better do.
And to my dearest brother, thanx 4 da birthday present!! Love u loads u monkey! =p
Later. Taa
Cheers. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment